Welcome!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Welcome to my new blog for self-publishing resources. 



A little bit about me:


I am the author of two novels (see sidebar) and one guidebook for self-publishing.

My life as an indie-author had its roots in blogging back in 2011. Once I began publishing my fiction in 2012, I kept blogging as a way to stay in touch with readers. A lot of my entries had to do with self-publishing, as that was what was on my mind, and I had valuable information to contribute to discussions of self-publishing. Rule one of blogging: Provide valuable information, right?

The problem, of course, is that the audience of readers seeking advice on self-publishing is not really the audience of my fiction. Yes, there's some overlap--writers are readers, too; but, I recently started to think that if my blog is part of how I reach casual readers of fiction, all of my talk of the books business might not appeal to them.

And so this new blog was born.

What you can expect to find here:

  • Updates about changes in the self-publishing landscape.
  • Advice about how to handle common dilemmas self-publishers face. 
  • Reflections on my experiences marketing my books.
  • Any new information I come across that I think can help you.
We indie authors must stick together!

If you want to make sure you never miss an update:

  • Sign up for my Email newsletter (and get a free gift!)
  • Follow me on Facebook
  • Follow me on Twitter and message me with the hashtag #saneselfpub, and I'll follow back
Stay tuned for updates!



__________
Image this post used under the creative commons license. Click here to view original.

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature